A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Freaking hilarious

You my friend have a gift. The gift of telling actual USABLE knowledge. We don't need math. Wui downte nid inglish. We need bathroom info. Thanks for the crazy flash.

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

Unlike the others, I enjoyed it.

Dude, you really kick ass in this. The movie was great, so f*** those other b**** motherf*****s. I like the style of it and the fact that you share the same feelings about this dumba** and his f***ed up neo-nazi d*** sucking dogs*** eating pussy! Thanks for the flash.

The Singhsons The Singhsons

WHERE IS IT???

IT STOPPED!!! MAKE AN EPISODE!!! PLEASE!!! THIS KICKS FUCKING ASS! I LOVE UMBRELLAS!!!

P.S. Aren't you the guy who made "I'm A Cow"?

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

KICK ASS!!!

This is the prequel to Alien Hominid in a way. The game is kick fucking ass,cartoony animation, and just fucking great in every way. The only thing that got me was that you didn't leave the scenery. You should make different levels in different places. And maybe a storyline. That's all. Forget the other guy the weapons are fuckin great!!! Make a sequel!!

CC Fight Club CC Fight Club

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's a great game. But make it so I won't fucking get knocked down every fucking time I get up. Great game though.

Sky Boarder 2 v1.0 Sky Boarder 2 v1.0

Great Game

I rarely say good things, but this is a pretty cool game. I'll be waiting for another one from you soon I hope!

P.S.
I forgot something...oh yeah FUCKING KICK FUCKING ASS MOTHAFUCKA!!