Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

KICK ASS!!!

This is the prequel to Alien Hominid in a way. The game is kick fucking ass,cartoony animation, and just fucking great in every way. The only thing that got me was that you didn't leave the scenery. You should make different levels in different places. And maybe a storyline. That's all. Forget the other guy the weapons are fuckin great!!! Make a sequel!!

CC Fight Club CC Fight Club

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's a great game. But make it so I won't fucking get knocked down every fucking time I get up. Great game though.

Sky Boarder 2 v1.0 Sky Boarder 2 v1.0

Great Game

I rarely say good things, but this is a pretty cool game. I'll be waiting for another one from you soon I hope!

P.S.
I forgot something...oh yeah FUCKING KICK FUCKING ASS MOTHAFUCKA!!

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

Good concept...

But bad presentation. What your missing is something that grabs the players attention. And something that has not been done in other games like bullettime for Max Payne or webslinging for Spider-Man. This is the part where I say that you suck...but I won't because you have potential. Try a little bit FUCKING HARDER!!!!!!

Muay Thai V. 2.0 Muay Thai V. 2.0

Kick ass

Keep making more of these. It makes me feel like I'm kicking the crap out of black asian guys and aliens in human suits. Oh wait, I was.