A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Freaking hilarious

You my friend have a gift. The gift of telling actual USABLE knowledge. We don't need math. Wui downte nid inglish. We need bathroom info. Thanks for the crazy flash.

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

Unlike the others, I enjoyed it.

Dude, you really kick ass in this. The movie was great, so f*** those other b**** motherf*****s. I like the style of it and the fact that you share the same feelings about this dumba** and his f***ed up neo-nazi d*** sucking dogs*** eating pussy! Thanks for the flash.

The Singhsons The Singhsons

WHERE IS IT???

IT STOPPED!!! MAKE AN EPISODE!!! PLEASE!!! THIS KICKS FUCKING ASS! I LOVE UMBRELLAS!!!

P.S. Aren't you the guy who made "I'm A Cow"?

29 Day War 29 Day War

Cool!

Hey great job! This is what I would vote 5 for! We the people want huge fucking twists in our movies. Keep on doing what you're doing!!

Killing Spree V Killing Spree V

Why so long?

It took you fucking long enough!! Great job,though. Why does it seem that the one night is fucking forever? When you make a series fucking make them faster so we don't forget about it by the time you release the next one!!!
Keep up the good work, but do it faster for fuck's sake!!

Xunmato ep1 Xunmato ep1

Nothing New.

I can check this shit on fucking Cartoon Network. With your talent make something that fucks my mind not my eyes.

Godlimations responds:

Brother you need Jesus!

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

Medications, dude, medications.

Considering that I like rap/hip-hop, that kicked ass! I feel for you. Those damn ghosts will never let you finish. THEY JUST KEEP ON GETTING FUCKING EATING, NEVER FUCKING GIVING UP, WITH NO FUCKING END, THE FUCKING MAZE, THE FUCKING DOTS, THE FUCKING CHERRIES, THE FUCKING BANANAS, THE FUCKING GHOSTS, AND THE FUCKING POWER PELLETS!!!!!!! I have to see that again!

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 2 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 2

Not very good.

It's a great flash but its scripts were seemingly written by a damn kindergardener for FUCK'S SAKE! Next time, don't fucking use gosh or put down violence with clothes and you won't have me blam this piece of shit!!

astronautbutter responds:

"use gosh or put down violence with clothes"..........I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. And I'm pretty sure I've never heard a kindergartener use the words "penis" or "virginity". Its completely childish and immature humour, I'll agree, but eh, its what I'm entertained with.

MAX PAYNE 3D MAX PAYNE 3D

Sweet Fuck on a winter pussy!

That was the best...the BEST flash I have seen. This was the one reason I didn't pull the trigger. Whoops,I guess I shouldn't of said that. Anyway this was the SHIZNITE. I hope you make more and dominate these flash wannabe pussy mowing dick queefs.

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

THAT WAS FUCKING KILLA!!!!

Even though this is my SECOND Mario review today, I have to say that this made me laugh so hard that I almost drowned myself from the snot off my nose!!! Keep up the good work!